At Streeva we are focused on building a payment communication network that enables a range of exciting and valuable services for people. Our initial product Swiftaid is a digital service that helps charities boost donations they receive by 25% automatically. We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to focus on growth initiatives and new opportunities for Swiftaid.
What the job involves:
- Driving growth in donor and charity adoption
- Building relationships and driving engagement with large or influential charity organisations, in particular identifying key influencers and key decision makers
- Crystalise and codify what the main challenges are for charities and work with a team to build effective proposals and pricing
- Help define and develop a product growth model for Swiftaid
- Implement world class CRM capability and process
- Identify key usability features for Swiftaid
- Widely network and influence the sector to identify opportunities
- Proposal development and delivery to senior influencers
- Developing innovative customer engagement strategies
- Building pipeline, forecasting and delivering revenue opportunities
- Recruit and build an effective, high-performance team
- Lead, coach and manage your team; develop clear goals, objectives and performance management techniques
- Collaborate to develop world class Swiftaid features and capabilities
You should apply if you have:
- Proven sales/business development background and track record
- Proven capability in innovative, self-driven business
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The ability to be smart, creative, and think well on your feet.
- Outstanding business capability and negotiation skills
- The focus to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems and know when to employ and lead different approaches to encourage growth.
- An ability to analyse and use data to inform decisions
- Directly led teams working on business growth and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Good culture fit/put the company first, are passionate about helping the team collaboratively succeed
- You have the ability to quickly get up to speed and identify new trends and opportunities.
- Have experience in delivering business through partners
- Good technical capability to quickly understand Swiftaid and new features
- Creative/fearless in deal terms. Have a history of closing multiple complex deals
- Proven capability to marshall internal and external stakeholders through the various phases of a deal (ideation, pitching, negotiating, structuring, closing, implementing)
- Understand how to build and develop effective contractual structures
- Pragmatic focused and able to keep the big picture in mind.
However, as we’re an early stage start-up, your role may also be combined with other jobs to help us on our exciting journey. We are at the beginning of an incredible journey and would love for you to share your previous experience and ideas with us that would benefit and help us improve our processes
We are looking to grow in a stable and maintainable way and are committed to inclusive working practices to help you strike a great work-life balance.
To apply for this job send your CV and a covering letter to