At Streeva we are focused on building a platform that enables a range of exciting and valuable services on to digital payments. We are always keen to hear from capable, creative engineers who want to help us accomplish that goal.
We are a fintech startup company based in Guildford in Surrey, which means you’ll have a real chance to make a big impact, with career progression opportunities as we grow.
Streeva currently works in small project driven interdisciplinary sprints.
Technologies we use:
- C# and Go for our core code
- Vue.JS framework for our user interfaces
- Azure to host all of our infrastructure
- Kubernetes and Docker to manage some of our backend services
- Cucumber for BDD
- Hyperledger fabric
- Unit testing
- NoSQL databases
- Microservice architecture / design
- Azure Function Apps
- Scripting in Bash and Python
- API design and management
- Service Discovery protocols and common implementations
- Encryption and hashing methods
- Configuration management tools / infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of scaling real-time systems
- Cross platform App development
You should apply if:
- You want to be involved in a company where you’ll be free to make a real impact
- You’re keen to learn more about new technologies
- You’re comfortable working in a small team that is focused on getting the job done and done well
- You’re interested in writing resilient high quality software
- You have some experience with strongly-typed languages (e.g. C#, Java, Go…)
We are looking to grow in a stable and maintainable way and are committed to inclusive working practices to help you strike a great work-life balance.
Our interview process consists of an initial phone screen, a take-home code test, and a half-day on-site interview. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions, and we won’t make you code on a whiteboard!
To apply for this job send your CV and a covering letter to: