At Streeva we are focused on building a payment communication network that enables a range of exciting and valuable services for people. To get there we are looking for an office manager to help ensure the smooth running of our working environment on a day-to-day basis. All we ask is that you have a passion for helping others and are happy to be flexible and adaptable to help maintain order in a fast moving startup.
Some examples of things we need your help with:
- Processing HMRC/Charity onboarding
- Bookkeeping, liaising with Accountants
- Organising internal meetings and managing CRM databases
- Organising company events
- Help keep on top of competitions and awards in our sector to apply for
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees and recruitment interviews
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Owning the periodic task register
- Liaising with our outsourced companies – Verifile; insurance etc
- Attending meetings with senior management/minute writing
- Assisting in keeping personnel records up to date
- Organising staff reviews and social events
Beth and David are currently responsible for the work but could really do with a hand.
However, as we are a small team the role may also be combined with other jobs to help us on our exciting journey. We are at the beginning of an incredible journey and would love for you to also share your previous experience and ideas with us that would benefit and help us improve our processes.
We are looking to grow in a stable and maintainable way and are committed to inclusive working practices to help you strike a great work-life balance.
To apply for this job send your CV and a covering letter to