At Streeva we are focused on building a payment communication network that enables a range of exciting and valuable services for people. To get there we are looking for a talented Product Designer to help create beautifully functional products and services.
Initially, you’ll be helping with Swiftaid, our service that automates Gift Aid and makes life easier for charities and donors across the UK. There will also be opportunity’s to design products that showcase our core technology, where you’ll be designing incredible new ways for people to interact with their payments.
Sam our only designer right now has been busy designing foundations for both Streeva and Swiftaid. He’s currently responsible for all design work but could really do with a hand. You’ll be working alongside him to ensure a solid set of design principles are created across all of Streeva’s products and services.
You should apply if:
- You have at least 4 years experience designing products for people
- You take joy in making life easier for people
- You value feedback and working in a team
- You understand what good design means
- You are confident handing over design files to engineers, ensuring they have everything they need to get started
- You’re passionate about user accessibility
- You have a portfolio showcasing beautiful examples of interaction design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience writing HTML and CSS
- Have designed products for charities before
- Some experience running user testing sessions
We are looking to grow in a stable and maintainable way and are committed to inclusive working practices to help you strike a great work-life balance.
To apply for this job send your CV and a covering letter to