At Streeva we are focused on building a payment communication network that enables a range of exciting and valuable services for people. Alongside this we are busy developing Swiftaid, a digital service to help charities boost donations they receive by 25% at no extra cost to the donor. We need an experienced product manager to help lead its development and ensure Swiftaid becomes the default way for donors and charities to boost donations with ease!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritized, and actionable product roadmaps that effectively distill vision and strategy into efficiently shipped product results
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results (as appropriate) to a spectrum of audiences ranging from colleagues, charities and donors.
- Monitor and measure the development of Swiftaid and feed insights back into the product development process
- Collaborate with the rest of the team including operations, finance, legal, engineering and design to ensure that Swiftaid is delivering on business objectives
- Gather feedback from charities and donors to better understand their needs
- Identify creative new ideas and data sources to solve problems
- Be the figure head inside and outside of the business for growing Swiftaid.
- You will be the decision-maker when it comes to building and maintaining the product and delivering agreed product initiatives.
- Support & inspire developers, testers, marketers, customer support specialists and analysts.
- You’ve directly led successful consumer or internal software products from concept to adoption, with experience in all stages of the product life cycle.
- You are passionate about developing people and supporting them to be part of high-performing team.
- You have an empathetic leadership style and you build strong, effective relationships.
- You know when to employ different approaches to product management, and can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iterations.
- You understand the power and value of world-class design, and the value of an authentic brand in shaping a product that users genuinely love.
- You have a proven ability to quickly get up to speed in a domain and identify trends and opportunities. Financial services or strong commercial expertise are a plus.
- You have enough technical knowledge to quickly understand your teams’ software products.
We are looking to grow in a stable and maintainable way and are committed to inclusive working practices to help you strike a great work-life balance.
To apply for this job send your CV and a covering letter to